Senior Sales Manager
PandaScore provides statistics and odds for the top esports competitions globally. We’re building the data infrastructure that will take the industry to the next level using AI and deep esports expertise. Top teams, bookmakers, fantasy apps, and media companies use PandaScore to get the best esports data. Join us and take part in building the future of esports.
Why are we doing all this? 🤷
Video games have changed the way we experience entertainment, and now esports is catching up to and in some cases, exceeding the popularity of traditional sports with younger generations. Esports is experiencing the same evolution as traditional sports has gone through over past decades, but in just a few years. The growth is truly incredible.
At PandaScore we want to help the growth of esports by providing data and odds to businesses. We want to have the most reliable and accurate data so great products can be built in esports. Our customers rely on us for fast and accurate real-time that powers millions in revenue each month. If you work at PandaScore, you truly have an impact on the entire ecosystem.
We also strongly believe that AI will revolutionize both esports and traditional sports. That’s what we’re here for.
To support PandaScore’s growth, we are looking for a Senior Sales Manager who will be in charge of the sales of our product (betting), our business development and customer care.
We’re looking for someone that believes esports is a huge growth opportunity for the betting industry. If you are ready for an impactful job in a fast-paced industry with great responsibilities and a wide range of missions, you are in the right place!
Your missions 🏀
- Identify key prospects within the ecosystem
- Work with PandaScore's largest clients
- Guide bookmakers on their esports strategy from risk management to customer acquisition
- Deeply care for our customers and find relevant solutions to their challenges & expectations
- Provide strategic guidance to betting executives on Pandascore's products as well as esports risk management and customer acquisition.
- Continuously communicate with the Product team about market expectations & requests to keep a competitive offer
- Become a true esports evangelist to industry decision makers
If you love to experiment, and are up to challenges, come and join us!
What do you need? 💪
As esport is a very specific industry, we need someone fearless, very organised, autonomous and proactive who is knowledgeable about our domain and already has a network in the betting industry, including senior figures at tier 1 operators.
To be a part of PandaScore’s sales team you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years sales/business development experience in the betting industry
- Strong network in the betting industry including tier 1 executives and decision makers
- Proven experience selling odds feeds to top tier bookmakers or equivalent enterprise sales experience is compulsory
- The ability to close deals from start to finish
- A drive to bring esports betting up to the level of traditional sports
- A tenacious personality to show determination and instinct for closing deals
- As a true lobbyist you can use multiple contacts within an organization to progress and close a deal