PandaScore provides statistics and odds for the top esports competitions globally. We’re building the data infrastructure that will take the industry to the next level using AI and deep esports expertise. Top teams, bookmakers, fantasy apps, and media companies use PandaScore to get the best esports data. Join us and take part in building the future of esports.
Why are we doing all this? 🤷
Video games have changed the way we experience entertainment, and now esports is catching up to and in some cases, exceeding the popularity of traditional sports with younger generations. Esports is experiencing the same evolution as traditional sports has gone through over past decades, but in just a few years. The growth is truly incredible.
At PandaScore we want to help the growth of esports by providing data and odds to businesses. We want to have the most reliable and accurate data so great products can be built in esports. Our customers rely on us for fast and accurate real-time that powers millions in revenue each month. If you work at PandaScore, you truly have an impact on the entire ecosystem.
We also strongly believe that AI will revolutionize both esports and traditional sports. That’s what we’re here for.
We are looking for our future Marketing Manager to build our successful marketing strategy which will build awareness on our products and drive the right quality sales leads to Pandascore from around the world.
This role is business critical and a key part of Pandascore's strategy to diversify our revenues. As such, we require a passionate marketer who will work hand-in-hand with Oliver our Head of Sales and Flavien our CEO to highlight Pandascore's unique vision and customer-centric approach.
Your playground: organic inbound, leadgen, customer journey optimization, paid acquisition, growth hacking, category design, Industry publications and events...
Your missions 🏀
1) Distill "who we are and what we do" to a clear message
- Get a deep understanding of our products, our strategy and our market through research and market/customer analysis - including industry insights, clients interviews, win/loss analysis, etc
- Product presentation & go-to-market strategy: handle product positioning, product messaging, value propositions & marketing content by collaborating closely with the Sales, Product and Trading teams.
- Ensure articulation of Pandascore's desired image and position and assure consistent internal and external communication.
2) Find and execute the best ways to communicate this to our target customers
- Create and implement creative action plans and campaigns, using the appropriate channels, and aimed at fueling our growth, generating leads for the Sales team and reinforcing our reputation.
- Manage a clear vision and approach for the busy industry events and media calendar. Utilising our content engine to make sure that Pandascore is ahead of trends and is driving the topics of conversation around Esports in the betting industry.
- Demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and execution excellence
- Maximise the ROI of all our marketing activities: reporting on actions taken, performance analysis and recommendations
We are primarily looking for candidates who are eager to participate in the company’s evolution and take part in the growing of the esport ecosystem.
What do you need? 💪
- 5+ years of relevant experience implementing a successful marketing strategy including btob
- A portfolio of successful marketing campaigns, that show the creative process through to delivery and an indicator of ROI.
- Strong product orientation with an an entrepreneurial mentality/mindset
- Creativity and ability to innovate
- Interest in Esport
- Betting industry knowledge