(Closed) Experienced Product Marketing Manager (remote or onsite)
PandaScore provides statistics and odds for the top esports competitions globally. We’re building the data infrastructure that will take the industry to the next level using AI and deep esports expertise. Top teams, bookmakers, fantasy apps, and media companies use PandaScore to get the best esports data. Join us and take part in building the future of esports.
Why are we doing all this? 🤷
Video games have changed the way we experience entertainment, and now esports is catching up to and in some cases, exceeding the popularity of traditional sports with younger generations. Esports is experiencing the same evolution as traditional sports has gone through over past decades, but in just a few years. The growth is truly incredible.
At PandaScore we want to help the growth of esports by providing data and odds to businesses. We want to have the most reliable and accurate data so great products can be built in esports. Our customers rely on us for fast and accurate real-time that powers millions in revenue each month. If you work at PandaScore, you truly have an impact on the entire ecosystem.
We also strongly believe that AI will revolutionize both esports and traditional sports. That’s what we’re here for.
To support PandaScore’s growth, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager!
As PandaScore’s Product Marketing Manager, you will create product messaging, marketing materials & tools that set us apart in the market. You’ll enjoy highlighting Pandascore’s unique vision and customer-centric approach to attract new prospects, nurture leads and share information with our existing customers.
If you want to develop a strong go-to-market strategy using innovation as a motto, let’s talk!
Your missions 🏀
- Get a deep understanding of our products, our strategy and our market through research and customer analysis - including clients interviews, win/loss analysis, etc
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Product and Trading teams to propose and define the best actions and animations to sell our products. Work with the content marketing team on which distribution channel to use and develop
- Product presentation & go-to-market strategy: handle product positioning, product messaging, value propositions & marketing content
- Harmonize our communication with our 3 main targets: unqualified leads, nurturing leads and existing customers
- Build and maintain an updated planning including: product launches, websites updates, campaigns, promotion, events and pricing actions
- Influence our Product roadmap by infusing marketing data and strategic insights
We are primarily looking for candidates who are eager to participate in the company’s evolution and take part in the growing of the esport ecosystem.
What do you need? 💪
- 6+ years of relevant product-marketing experience including btob
- Esport or betting industry knowledge is a plus
In short, you are: 😇
- A team player: You respect those you work with and are always open to help or learn from someone else
- Rigorous: You know that details make the difference
- Data-driven: You make data talk and base all your decisions on it
- Autonomous: Moving forward on your task alone doesn’t scare you, on the contrary!
- Product-oriented: You focus on the short term and long term outcomes for the product