Content Marketing Manager
PandaScore is the e-sports data provider. We collect real-time data about competitive matches on video games such as League of Legends, CS:GO or Rocket League. Then, we deliver it in real-time as odds & statistics through a REST API and Websockets to the e-sports ecosystem. We currently work with worldwide media, professional teams, and score apps among others to enable the growth of their business with our data!
To collect real-time data from e-sports, PandaScore extracts raw data from live video feeds (Twitch, Youtube Live, ...) using a Computer Vision & Deep Learning based software architecture.
PandaScore has been expanding to e-sports betting market for a year now to become the first data provider in one of the most developed markets in the industry.
Why are we doing all this? 🤷
Sports is huge, no spoiler there. More recently video games have changed the way we experience entertainment (through streaming, easy matchmaking, and so on) and are reaching the same standard as traditional sports. E-sports is experiencing the same evolution as traditional sports has gone through over past decades, but in just a few years. The growth is truly incredible.
At PandaScore we want to help the growth of the industry by providing data and odds to businesses. We want to have the most reliable and accurate data so products can be built in e-sport with the same, if not better, experience as sports. Our customers are using our data in an automatic and real-time way. This means that if we fail in any way there will be a big impact in a few milliseconds. As such, building robust products is key.
We also strongly believe that our combination of AI and Computer Vision can one day make a huge impact not just on e-sports, but on traditional sports as well. We are not closing any doors.
To facilitate PandaScore’s growth, we are looking for our new Content Marketing Manager! We’re looking for someone that believes esport is a huge growth opportunity for the esports betting industry.
As a Content Marketing Manager you will ensure every betting & esports company knows the name PandaScore, use your creativity to build and produce a strong brand awareness strategy, using any formats: videos, blog posts, webinars, interviews, online events, etc. and share them with our target audience.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Help build a content creation machine
- Develop engaging content around our activity, betting and esport and increase our brand awareness and facilitate customer acquisition
- Take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies in line with the overall Pandascore strategy
- Plan and execute the editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Find new relevant content by keeping an eye on what’s new in the esport industry, betting and any other interesting topics (ethic, global subject, etc.)
- Test and learn continuously, using a data driven and rational approach
- Monitor content performance, track ROI and prioritize your actions accordingly
If you love to experiment, and are up to challenges, come and join us!
What you’ll need 💪
- Native English speaker
- 3+ years of experience in the **esport** industry at a content / brand / product marketing / journalist role with proven experience in delivering content-related projects
- Strong experience in creative content planning and production across different digital platforms
- Esport betting experience is a plus
- You’re creative and writing is your second nature
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Organized, data-driven and very autonomous
What's in it for you 🎁
- Be at the forefront of bringing esports betting to the masses
- Work in an aggressive company that is on path to become the next big thing in esports and betting
Join us! 🤝
- Salary flexible depending on your experience and track record
- Full remote possible
- Start ASAP