(Closed) Social Media Manager
Panda Global’s Social Media team is diverse and robust, and with a keen focus on both engaging our audiences and producing our content in a consumable way. Panda is searching for a leader for the team, to help keep them motivated and pushing the envelope forward while not losing sight of what is important to the brand. Social media is the lifeblood of our team so we’re looking for someone with experience along with leadership, teamwork, and a strong work ethic to take us to the next level. The Social Media Manager position will report directly to the CEO of Panda Global.
What this position entails:
- Lead and grow the diverse Panda Global social media team
- Analyze data to increase performance across all Panda Global social media platforms
- Keep the greater Panda Global team informed about trends, community feedback, and other information gleaned from social media platforms and fan interactions
- What sort of background is necessary:
- Knowledge of Social Media and social trends
- Experience working with and growing social media for large brands
- A background knowledge of gaming and gaming communities, even beyond the scope of Panda Global’s offerings is important
What qualities make you shine for this position:
- Able to see the big picture: This job relies heavily on greater strategy. Rather than looking from post to post, the social media manager keeps their eye on the long term big picture.
- Strong work ethic: This position requires not only work, but leadership to set an example for the rest of the team. A strong work ethic and strong self-motivation for improving and continued growth are necessary to succeed in this position.
- Communicative: Working within a large, diverse team requires strong communication skills and constant communication.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an attached Resume and Cover Letter to the address below and we will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you!