We are looking for a Senior Producer who will be responsible for leading an internal game development team through the entire development production process. Working with the Game Director and head of Production you should be confident and capable of operating with all levels of personnel, whilst having an excellent understanding of how video games are made. You will be an integral part of the development team, constantly looking for opportunities to improve efficiency, introduce new ideas and evolve our production techniques.
Our philosophy is that dealing with people is just as important as dealing with the schedule. If you feel the same way and are able to lead, inspire, guide and direct the team to create the best possible product, we’d like to hear from you!
- Ensuring game projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Facilitate efficient communication within our multicultural environment
- Support appraising, coaching and hiring of employees with a focus on growth
- Stakeholder management and cross-project dependencies
- Manage project schedules, budgets, status reports and risks
- Evaluate and optimize cross-discipline development pipelines
- Efficient meeting management
- Co-operate with the studio-wide production team on cross-project matters
- Contribute ideas openly and regularly for improvements to our studio practices
What we are looking for:
- Experience in working with complex cross disciplinary teams
- Experience in all stages of development as a Senior Producer on a at least 2 products
- Comfortable working in a constructively critical, open and honest culture
What could help:
- Experience in AAA productions
- Experience with outsourcing (parts of) development
- Experience as a publishing producer
- Experienced in Atlassian products or similar to level up our overall project management
- SCRUM or similar agile certifications
- Insight: Having and gaining insight into situations, problems and processes. Deconstructing problems and systematically investigating the various components. Having a complete picture of the context and overview of the whole problem
- Accountability: You take responsibility for your own actions, those of colleagues and the organization and stimulate others to do the same
- Flexibility: You have the ability to change your behavioral style and/or views in order to reach a certain goal
- Initiative: You have the ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly. Rather starting something than waiting passively for it to happen
- Able to work remotely but ideally also able to visit our studio in The Hague
- A Senior experience level
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Are you qualified?
We would much rather read your application, than miss out on a great candidate. So please apply if you are interested!
Paladin has five core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Kaizen: We make positive changes on a regular basis
- Spark: We leave a mark, providing a positive experience for everyone involved
- Wholehearted: We love the work we do, and we commit to our work
- Fellowship: We are in this together
- Autonomy: We make decisions and take responsibility for our actions
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team
- Positive, healthy work environment
- 25 days of vacation and 5 additional national holidays per year
- Coaching and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- Remote work possibilities & flexible hours
- Competitive salary, a pension plan and other benefits
We work in autonomous development teams. This ensures tight communications, a real sense of ownership and truly agile development.
In our weekly show & tell meetings, every team shares their progress and all aspects of the company can be discussed. We believe in transparency and autonomy, and this creates a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
ABOUT PALADIN STUDIOS
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin.
Paladin is a game developer. Our basecamp is in The Hague but we are currently working remote due to COVID-19. We are a team of 45 knights and growing. Our mission is to create games with a spark, for players all over the world. We achieve this goal by being a world-class game studio with soul, that brings out the best in people. That means a studio filled to the brim with creativity, professionalism, and good vibes.
Some of our recent games include:
- Cut The Rope Remastered - A remaster of the legendary Cut the Rope puzzle game!
- Good Job! - Climb the corporate ladder one office-themed puzzle at a time
- Stormbound – Tactical CCG combat with beautiful visuals
- My Tamagotchi Forever – The 90s reborn on your smartphone!
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound good? Awesome! To apply, please fill in the application form.