Manager of Creator Program
WHO WE ARE
Paidia is an innovation company at the nexus of gaming, technology and media. Our mission is to build a safe gaming community for women and allies to engage, empower, connect, learn and play. The company is led by industry experts who are motivated to provide sophisticated solutions that encourage positive voices within the community.
We are pioneering complete gaming connectivity by offering a fully integrated system, PaidaPassage+:
- A PORTAL that brings the entire world of gaming into one platform, and seamlessly combines community, content, tournaments, gameplay and rewards.
- LIVE & ON-DEMAND CLASSES for members that match their goals, experience level and schedule. No marks, just fun : )
- HARDWARE & PERIPHERALS available with a monthly subscription, creating a simple and affordable solution for members to build their gaming community.
We are building an inclusive and supportive community that feels safe for everyone. We are looking for individuals who love gaming as much as we do and share our mission to join our team
Paidia’s Manager of Creator Program oversees the creation and maintenance of the ecosystem’s third-party member community. As the champion of knowledge dissemination and an ambassador of the brand, the Manager of Creator Program fosters community and is passionate about building long-term partnerships. This position leads third-party creator, streamer, gamer and collegiate relationships, and develops programs to facilitate their contributions on Paidia’s platform and complimentary content plans on their channels. This person has a deep understanding of the gaming industry and has strong connections with like-minded gamers and organizations. They believe sharing is key to building a strong gaming community and know how to develop an inclusive environment that cultivates positive interactions and helps players develop skills while having fun.
- Design a scalable Creator global program that serves Paidia’s unique, growing community and drives engagement to reach member acquisition and retention targets
- Develop strong and meaningful partnerships with gamers and school organizations that matter
- Oversee details on third party plans, and reporting on each to the Leadership team
- Champion knowledge-sharing within the member community and identify opportunities to expand the Creator program
- Work with Paidia’s content team to create dynamic content to live on third-party channels, driving to Paidia’s owned and operated platforms.
- Develop a member contribution path by growing educator list and supporting with approved content creation
- Establish guidelines and best practices for creator posting content
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry and familiarity with current platforms and communities serving players
- 3+ Years experience managing a creator (influencer) or collegiate program, ideally for a gaming or sporting organization
- Passion for diversity and inclusion, especially as it relates to removing barriers for women and girls online
- Advanced education in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Experience recruiting influencers and overseeing community outreach
- Strong connections to key stakeholders in the North American gaming and esports industry
- Strong understanding of the collegiate gaming network in North America
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and eager to jump into startup life
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- What excites you most about this position?
- Gaming industry: 2 years (preferred)
- influencer management: 3 years (preferred)