(Closed) Social Media Manager
Overtime is looking for a social media manager for Team Overtime, a young esports team which is part of Overtime, the next generation sports network. Team Overtime has a team house in NYC, World Cup qualifiers and is building a content creator network.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage TeamOvertime’s Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Optimize the content for growth
- Build community and interact with our fans responding to hundreds of DMs and comments
- Select thumbnails
- Write captions and titles
WHO YOU ARE
- You are down to grind and make us one of the biggest teams
- You’re beyond excited for the opportunity to work here
- You know everything about thumbnails and writing titles
- You write killer captions
- You must be super smart, hard-working, nice and ideally kinda funny
- You’re a self-starter and fast af
- You’re organized and have awesome attention to detail
- You’re willing to work some evenings and weekends.
- Previous professional experience managing social media accounts a plus.
- We really don’t care where you went to school. Write us to apply and convince us you have what it takes!
HOW TO APPLY
You MUST email the address attached below to apply.
In the subject line, include "Social Media Manager, Esports - Your Name (City, State)"
In the email, tell us why you want to work for Overtime, why you’re a great fit for this job, what relevant experience you have, where you saw this job listing, and attached your resume
Overtime is a sports network for the next generation of fans. We use tech, new platforms, and new formats to drive more than 145 million minutes of watch time each month. Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms like Spark Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and Greycroft Ventures as well as industry leaders like Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony and former NBA Commissioner David Stern.