(Closed) Shooter, Producer, Editor - Gaming
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Greycroft Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures, as well as athletes, including Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, and the late NBA commissioner David Stern. Overtime is building the biggest sports network in the world for the next generation of fans. We use tech, new platforms, and new formats to drive a billion video views every month. We publish our short-form content and long-form series across 7 platforms focusing on basketball, football, soccer, and gaming. We own a pro esports team, have a fast-growing apparel business, and basically do everything differently from a standard media company. Overtime is led by seasoned entrepreneurs with deep experience in the intersecting worlds of sports and media, and a strong track record of building successful startups and guiding them through acquisition.
What you’ll do
- Working with talent, develop serialized content formats and series that engages our passionate gaming audience
- Shoot, produce and edit short-form digital video content for our gaming vertical
- Manage productions - locations, set pieces, talent, shoot schedules, etc
- Coordinate with long-form producers to find synergies and efficiencies between short-form and long-form content
- Provide direction to freelance production members
- Work closely with OT Production and the Social Media Manager, Gaming to make sure we achieve goals
Who you are
- At least one year of experience producing excellent videos. Show example links and/or reel.
- Experience shooting with a Sony A7s
- Experience working on weekly or monthly digital shows
- Experience editing on Adobe Premiere Pro, Motion GFX skills a huge plus.
- Basic knowledge of Google Drive and MS Office.
- Must exhibit tenacious, upstart mentality.
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills. Communication is everything.
- Passionate about gaming and its place within culture
- Baseline knowledge of gaming ecosystem, key talent, and industry nuances a major plus
- Bonus points for being a 2K player
How to Apply
Send your resume to the email attached to the apply button with the subject line "Shooter, Producer, Editor - Gaming - Your Name." In your email, please include:
- Why you’re a great fit for this job?
- How did you hear about this job?
- What do you like most about Overtime?
- One thing we can do better
- Links to 3 videos you’ve shot, produced, and/ or edited