(Closed) Production Coordinator
Overtime is looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our team full-time in either NYC or LA. This role is perfect for someone who has 1+ years of experience managing complex productions, is comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, and is passionate about managing the operations and logistics necessary to create amazing digital content.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Greycroft Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures, as well as athletes, including Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, and the late NBA commissioner David Stern. Overtime is building the biggest sports network in the world for the next generation of fans. We use tech, new platforms, and new formats to drive a billion video views every month. We publish our short-form content and long-form series across 7 platforms focusing on basketball, football, soccer, and gaming. We own a pro esports team, have a fast-growing apparel business, and basically do everything differently from a standard media company. Overtime is led by seasoned entrepreneurs with deep experience in the intersecting worlds of sports and media, and a strong track record of building successful startups and guiding them through acquisition.
What you’ll do
- Project manage a variety of productions (shows, series, branded) from A to Z
- Build, manage, and actualize budgets through the entire production process
- Manage gear checkout and returns with full-time producers, along with rentals
- Book and coordinate travel schedules for talent and production crews
- Book, coordinate and manage freelance production staff
- Handle billing and payment for freelance talent and production staff
- Manage productions on-site, including transportation, craft, releases, etc
- Manage workflow from pre-production all the way through to video publish
- Work closely with Senior Production Manager and Supervising Producers to assign staff to certain projects
- Work closely with production and social teams to make sure we achieve goals
Who you are
- At least 1 year of production management experience, either in television or digital production
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and seamlessly transitioning between projects from hour-to-hour (and even minute-to-minute).
- Prioritize organization and attention-to-detail over everything!
- Excellent communication skills across all types of production staffers.
- Basic knowledge of Google Drive and MS Office.
- Experience in showing results within the confines of brand requirements, client deliverables, and budget limitations.
- Must exhibit tenacious, upstart mentality.
- Comfortable working long hours, including nights and weekends, and being available to support staff in the field from the office
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel the country for productions
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills.
How to Apply
Send your resume to the email attached to the apply button below with the subject line "Production Coordinator - Your Name." In your email, please include:
- Why you’re a great fit for this job
- How you heard about this job
- Why you like Overtime
- Links to three videos/projects you production coordinated with an explanation on your involvement in the project