Who we are
Famous throughout the enthusiast and PC gaming community, you’ll be joining an industry leader recognised for gamer creativity, bespoke PC systems, modding and PC gaming.
Overclockers UK is part of the Caseking Group, an international ecommerce company with more than 300 employees at 8 locations worldwide.
What you will be doing
We are recruiting for a creative, strategic and driven Ecommerce Executive with a strong passion for ecommerce to assist the Ecommerce Director with various ecommerce projects, campaigns and strategies. You will have practical experience of the digital marketing mix in the ecommerce environment and good reporting and analytical skills across digital and ecommerce.
You can expect lots of variety in this role but ultimately you will be assisting the Ecommerce Director with various roles in support of the ecommerce marketing plan and company vision. This will include (and not limited to) support creating, managing, analysing, reporting on and optimising various campaign types on various platforms with focus on analysis, CRO and ultimately ROI.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the team you will help to develop, maintain and execute campaigns in support of the marketing plan and company vision using various medium’s, campaign types and platforms
- Understand our target market, their needs, priorities and passions to support executing campaign initiatives in the most effective way which meets every stage of the customer journey
- Continually analyse and feedback customer, campaign and medium data insights to enhance the on-site user experience, CRO and ultimately ROI
- Share and apply learned actionable insights and conversion rate optimisation best practice across all customer touch points to increase campaign effectiveness and performance
- Define key metrics to translate the value of campaign activity
- Support the forecast, monitor and feedback of campaign performance to ensure we remain within budget and achieve revenue and ROI KPIs
- Conduct competitor research, analysis and present key actions from findings
- Remain up to date, feedback and implement the latest effective digital marketing strategies to enhance campaign activity and performance
- Contribute new ideas and identify new opportunities for campaigns and the marketing strategy
- Support various projects as requested to assist management, and, as assigned, lead key projects in-line with provided briefs
- Work with various digital campaign types including but not limited to performance marketing, SEO, CRO, social, remarketing, SMO, affiliates, influencer
- Provide general support as required to management and other team members
- Create and support creating fresh, accurate and engaging content across different platforms (product copy, copywriting, image, video etc)
- Assist in ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across the site to increase sales
- Monitoring trends and topics that are relevant to our audience
Does this sound like you?
- Commercially minded, strategic and results driven with a focus on delivering success
- Experience working in a fast paced, results driven environment
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for numbers, insights and analytics
- Good reporting and analytical skills
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills who enjoys being part of a team
- A proactive problem solver, who is highly motivated
- Strong technical ability with a desire to grow and learn
- Deadline-driven with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to support campaign development, writing copy, assist testing landing pages (A/B variations) and support producing campaign and marketing plans
- 1-2 years of digital marketing/ecommerce experience
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of customer and campaign key metrics
- Google Adwords (1 year)
- Social PPC Twitter or Facebook (1 year)
- Google Analytics (1 year)
- Affiliate/influencer marketing
- Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets and/or BI skills
- Amazon/ebay market place experience
- Experience with SEO best practice and a variety of SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs)
- Experience with Google Suite
- PPC Google Certified (Display, Search, Measurement, Videos, Shopping Ads)
- Google Analytics Certified
Initial Hours 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediate
Where: Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire, UK
After your induction, you may be required to support covering events on an adhoc basis.
This document outlines the duties required for the position of Ecommerce Assistant. It is not a comprehensive list and the company may amend its content to allow for changes in the business.
This will not change the character of the job or level of responsibility.