Outright Games is a leading publisher of licensed children's games. We work with global family favourite franchises to bring their stories and characters to life, across multiple platforms and titles including Paw Patrol, Jumanji, Transformers and How to Train your Dragon.
This is an exciting time to join us. With an increasing number of games launching across platforms, new joiners get to hit the ground running during a busy period for our well-established business.
We are looking to hire a passionate and motivated in-house WordPress Developer with the technical skills and professional character required to own our web presence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering website design and functionality in line with briefs from multiple internal clients across departments. They will be able to work effectively under their own initiative to expand, develop and support the Outright Games website, as well as build websites for individual game projects and events.
We are open to fully remote working for the right person, but whether in person or remote, excellent written and verbal English communication skills are an absolute must.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a talented all-rounder who can work independently to code and design high quality corporate websites.
Essential skills for the role:
- Ability to design and create scalable WordPress templates that look highly professional
- Ability to optimise a WordPress site for mobile, site speed and SEO
- Strong knowledge of the best and most useful WordPress plugins for our environment
- Excellent understanding of tagging and tracking layers, including GTM, Google Analytics and other third party tracking tools
- Good understanding of technical SEO principles
- Ability to oversee and manage the hosting solution to ensure continuous service
Essential experience for the role:
- Demonstrable experience of WordPress development in a professional setting
- Experience using and customizing WordPress templates
- Experience assessing, prioritizing and balancing competing tasks and projects in a deadline driven environment
Please submit your CV in English.