Mobile App Community Manager - Anime (SPANISH/PORTUGUESE)
**Get Paid to Watch Anime**
Hey there! We're launching a new Watch Party app that allows users to watch Gaming/Anime content together. The app lets users from around the world watch any video on YouTube, Twitch, or Crunchyroll with their friends, other fans, or creators, with live chat/audio. We just recently launched on both iOS/Android, and are looking for community managers to use the app and help welcome new users.
The job requirements are simple: just use the app to watch anime (hosting your own watch party), and chat with + welcome new users who join your room. The biggest requirement is a love for anime!
This is a paid position, paid hourly for each hour you are watching on the app. It is fully remote (just be on the mobile app), with flexible hours - pick as many hours as you'd like, 7 days a week. This is a fantastic position to practice your communication skills, while doing something you love - watching anime! It is also a great opportunity to build a following on an exciting new social media platform. As one of the early adopters, your profile/watch party will be discoverable by every one of our new users.
- Watch anime on our mobile app
- When new users join your watch party room, simply welcome them, chat with them, explain how the app works, and so on
- Love for anime - watching anime should not feel like work! You may be watching anime alone at times (or with your friends), without anyone to chat with
- Availability - while you can pick as many hours as you want to work, a minimum of 30 hrs/week (6hrs/day) is required for you to actively be on the app
- Language - we are looking for community managers who speak Spanish or Portuguese. This is a requirement.
- Communication/interpersonal skills - you should be outgoing and energetic, open to welcoming/chatting with new users who join your room
Application Process: submit your application on Hitmarker, and include 1-2 anime you're currently watching that you would watch on our app.