Influencer Marketing Manager – Anime Streaming App (Spanish/LATAM)
We are building a new Watch Party app that lets users watch anime with friends, other fans, and their favorite creator. Users can join a watch party or host their own, while connecting with other viewers via live audio, text chat, and video. We work closely with creators/influencers to stream on our platform. We have signed many big creators to the app, some of which are averaging 100-200 concurrent viewers already each stream.
The job requirements for this role are simple: reach out to creators/influencers, primarily on TikTok, and work with them to create sponsored posts for our app. We have a large marketing budget to put to work, but need help reaching out to Spanish-speaking creators.
This is a paid, full-time position, that can be fully remote. Fluent Spanish and English is a requirement, so you can communicate with the Outlier team as well as the creators you will be reaching out to. This is a people-facing role, as you will be reaching out to 50+ creators on TikTok every week, which will be a fantastic opportunity to practice your communication and sales skills.
We are looking for enthusiastic marketing professionals looking to work with an exciting, new streaming platform – be part of the team early on, work with streamers, and help sign them to our platform!
- Source and reach out to influencers on TikTok and other social media platforms
- Maintain influencer relationships, and execute on influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Negotiate influencer marketing deals to achieve efficient Return on Ad Spend for the Company
- Monitor and track performance of sponsored posts
- Provide weekly reports on influencer pipeline and performance
- Strong project management skills – ability to manage a large number of influencers day-to-day, keeping track of deliverables (drafts, sponsored posts)
- Strong communication skills with influencers and Outlier team
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or business administration
- Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing
- Digitally native with deep understanding of TikTok and social media outreach/marketing
- Interest in Anime and streaming!
Resume required to apply!