Do you need to do an internship as part of your student program? Would you like to become part of Outfit7’s technology or mobile games development teams? Do you have some basic knowledge and a passion for further development in one of the following areas? If this sounds like something you would be curious about, take a look at these roles and our expectations for each and every one of them.
In this role you will
- Game Developer: gain practical knowledge and actively use C# and Unity, learn about the game development process, and experience how cross-departmental collaboration on games look like.
- Android/iOS Developer: gain practical knowledge about Android or/and iOS development environment, and learn by working side-by-side with industry experts.
- Quality Engineer: gain practical knowledge in testing games and technical solutions, practice your analytical skills, and dive deep into the world of testing processes on different devices.
What we’re looking for
- Game Developer: knowledge of C# and familiarity with the Unity environment.
- Android/iOS Developer: familiarity with the Android or/and iOS development environment.
- Quality Engineer: strong analytical and solution-oriented problem-solving skills, and a passion for testing on different mobile devices.
- No previous professional experience is required for this role.
What we offer
- Student Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (an Outfit7 subsidiary) for a definite period of time with a possibility of extension.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- This will be paid internship position.