Senior Game Developer
Do you want to work with a talented team to develop games? Then you might be the Game Developer we’re looking for. We want to find someone to help us maintain and develop our portfolio of award-winning games, and come up with ideas for new ones. From developing prototypes to implementing new features, our ideal candidate can do it all – and with a proactive, lead-by-example attitude.
In this role you will
- Implement game features and components.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for new games.
- Maintain and develop new and existing games, according to the development strategy.
- Work efficiently as part of the team.
What we’re looking for
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Keen to learn new technologies and gain new skills.
- Good C# or C/C++ development skills.
- Experience in game development (either in personal or professional projects).
- Good technical background (in areas such as game development, programming, and 3D, for example).
What we offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
- A compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing venture.