Senior VR Programmer UE4 / C++ (Remote work)
Out of the Blue Games is a games company based in Madrid, Spain, developers of the award-winning game Call of the Sea. We are a group of veteran developers who want to live doing what they love most: games. After working together in several companies, we have decided to start a new adventure where we can develop our own ideas.
We would like to grow slowly, to keep a healthy environment of communication and transparency. We advocate for quality of life and respect for each and every one of us. We trust in the responsibility and experience of the team, and we work in an agile and goal-oriented way, enabling flexible schedules and work from home.
Our purpose is to make games with quality and attention to detail. We like to create coherent and lively stories, environments and worlds that resonate with our players. We want them to have fun, to feel, to experience those stories. And that together we can feel proud of our work.
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and with strong organisational and communication skills Producer to assist production with the day-to-day management of tasks, bugs and schedules to ensure smooth development of our projects. The role will be fully remote and to start in September.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish(both oral & written)
- Broad knowledge of project management and agile methodologies
- Experience scheduling productions and planning/executing milestones
- Familiarity with project management and bug tracking tools (Jira, Asana...)
- Knowledge of the game full development process and the challenges that are ahead
- High work ethic, positive attitude, self-motivation and a great team-player
- +3 years of experience in the video games industry with a track record of shipped projects
- At least 1 Published Game (PC or Console)
- Passion for Games
- Availability in the EU timezone
- Experience in certification processes and publisher interaction
- Scheduling, planning, workflow improvement, problem solving and task following will be part of your daily routine
- Coordinate the team for the assigned project to track the project’s progression, team’s tasks and game’s features
- Coordinate internal and external resources (localization, audio, playtesting) to ensure the optimal workflow between them
- Try to anticipate and detect issues and risks in game production and propose preventive actions to avoid them
Full time Permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule, core hours are 11am to 5pm CET
- Work from home (you will continue working from home post-covid).
- To start in September.
- A super nice work environment!