Unity Technical Artist
Osmo is seeking a creative Technical Artist to help us design, create and implement content inside our Unity Projects - AR and Mixed Reality products for kids. Must be comfortable with ambiguity, fast prototyping, integration and testing.
- Update and polish game assets inside Unity (focus on FX particle systems and animation polish)
- Use our Timeline tool to adjust and polish the timing of assets based on gameplay, storytelling and narratives: Animation, VO, Sound FX, VFX, Etc..
- Create and adjust VFX in Unity EngineSupport and collaborate with artists, engineers and designers to bridge the flow of art assets within the Game Development pipeline.
- Test art assets as they are delivered for integration and provide the solutions for any fixes.
- BFA/ BS/ MS degree and/or experience in games-related or technical field
- A strong portfolio demonstrating examples of work completed inside Unity Engine (focus on Animation, VO, Sound FX, VFX)
- Strong understanding of Unity and experience in C#
- Solid understanding of the concepts of art content creation, asset pipelines and git revision control
- Good artistic and technical eye ensuring all visuals look and behave according to Art standards and specifications
- Good knowledge of creating particle systems, integrating UI assets, and prefabs
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic about learning new things
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Spine both rigging and animation
- Experience designing applications for a global and multilingual user (kids) base
- Experience working with AI, AR, and VR technologies