Come join our team and help us make better educational experiences for children! We are looking for an Entry Level Data Analyst to support both product and business decisions. Are you interested in data science? Do you like to use programming to manipulate data? Are you an SQL expert? Are you driven to constantly learn and improve? If so, then apply to work with us! Working with a small team, you would be interfacing directly with decision-makers, both on product and business.
Osmo is an award winning accelerated learning system that changes the way homes and classrooms interact with technology. Osmo combines physical interactions with digital experiences to make learning more engaging, fun and effective. Osmo is growing and expanding rapidly as the education market continues to be redefined and is seeking individuals who are passionate about education and building great learning and teaching experiences with new technologies.
Osmo was recently acquired by Byju’s, the largest and fastest growing education technology startup globally. Recently valued at over $16B US and investing $1.1B in the US in 2021, Byju’s + Osmo will be working together to bring the love of learning to homes and schools everywhere.
- Create dashboards as directed by team leads for tracking key metrics
- Define key metrics and maintain views of them for easy monitoring by any interested party
- Monitor key metrics as relating to the health of both old and new users and make known any significant changes
- Be on the constant search for the best indicators of player activity and be able to show correlation between indicators and key metrics
- Be a resource for game teams with questions about engagement or retention; create easy views for them to plug into their products to know important metrics
- Learn common industry measures for retention and engagement to make meaningful views given typical kids play patterns
- Optimize existing data to move commonly needed data into highly accessible schema that is cheap to query and fast to give needed information
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise with SQL and cloud platforms such as Big Query
- Experienced using R or Python/Mat Lab or other programming language for statistical analysis
- Experience creating appropriate visualizations to communicate findings
- Passionate about using data to understand the world
- Demonstrable aptitude with statistics; understanding how to measure changes over a population and determining if differences across metrics are significant