Director of Partnerships
OS Studios is a creative marketing agency with a strong focus on gaming culture and Gen Z activations. We are the people behind the 'there's a lot of money in video gaming ' kind of vibes! We are at the forefront of what is possible in digital realms, the metaverse, and IRL... and actually know what that means :-)
Hardcore gamers, content bingers, and proud outsiders who believe in 3 things…
Do it first.
Get in trouble.
We're looking for a Director Of Partnerships for our New York office to join and build new partners and opportunities for our agency as we expand our presence.
This role is based out of New York, initially remote (open to permanent remote)
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished multi-platform account leader with an impressive digital and partnerships background along with established relationships with key industry leaders, including client-side marketing and partnership executives.
- Drive revenue growth and partnerships objectives and sales via new projects and new partners for OS.
- Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations, and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key industry leaders, including client-side marketing executives
- Execute a high volume of day-to-day account activities and weekly in-person meetings with future and existing clients.
- Work closely with other departments and business units in London and the US, including client services, marketing, editorial, product development, finance
- Maintain valuable client relationships and strategic partnerships for the benefit of the organization
- Work with creative teams to design and populate detailed presentations and proposals.
- 3+ years successful agency sales/partnerships experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills and well-honed consultative selling skills
- Flawless presentation skills and the ability to lead strategic conversations that navigate the needs of the company and the client
- A strong network of senior-level relationships and relevant contacts at major advertising and marketing agencies
- In-depth knowledge of digital media business and agency partner requirements
- Ability to drive revenue in a fast-paced, highly creative organization
- A natural coach, motivator, strategic thinker, and entrepreneur
- Highly organized and results-driven
- A passion for success on a personal, team, and organization level
- Ability to work well internally with members of other key departments
- Experience working with gaming and esports is preferred but not essential.