(Closed) Social Media and Content Manager
Do you have a background in social media and content in entertainment, media or sport? Do you want to drive the content planning, creation and distribution in the fastest growing sector of global media? We have an opportunity for a driven and talented person to lead and manage our social, content and web department.
You will already be a social media manager or content manager with a background in media, entertainment or sports with at least 3 years ‘hands-on’ experience making you ready to step into this role. You’re a natural leader with the vision required to develop and lead a small team to manage and inspire a varied audience.
Based in the CBD, we’re a start up in a fast growing industry who has achieved a lot in 12 months and you’ll be key to achieving even more in 2019. No two days will be alike and you’ll be hands-on with content, teams and sponsors on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead the social and content team
- Oversee and manage the development, implementation and monitoring of all social calendars
- Develop content strategies for a wide range of teams, tournaments and sponsors
- Copy write various marketing materials including websites, blog posts and press releases
- Help build content proposals for new and existing sponsors