(Closed) Sales Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a results driven, experienced Sales Manager to join our organisation during a time of growth and opportunity.
You will be empowered to prospect and develop objective led strategic sales solutions across all org commercial revenue channels, including sponsorship, events, digital and talent - both direct to brands, and to media/advertising agencies. The role requires a person who is highly professional, takes immense pride in delivering creative and inspired proposals, and who is also prepared to work hard in a fast-paced media and entertainment environment.
Bringing a growth mindset, the role also requires the ability to work autonomously and within a team of people working towards the organisations vision - with an expectation that your knowledge and energy will positively impact the whole organisation.
Although it is not essential to have previous industry knowledge, you will show a willingness to immerse yourself in the industry to gain an in-depth understanding of the revenue opportunities available.
ORDER is Oceania’s premier esports and gaming organisation. Based in Melbourne, the company was founded in 2017 and has since gone on to be the region's winningest esports organisation. Currently ORDER has professional gamers competing in League of Legends, Counter Strike, Valorant, Rainbow Six and Fighting Games. In a first for the region, earlier this year ORDER took residency at our new facility in Collingwood Melbourne, which will feature the Alienware esports high performance room, Logitech G streaming room, production studio and administrative offices.
Looking forward, ORDER is continuing to build out the brand, incorporating gaming, lifestyle, and licensed content, gaming production, and apparel – with a vision to inspire and foster creativity, while shaping the future of youth and popular culture.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Identifying new business opportunities across all markets and industries.
- Prospecting and developing a pipeline of partnerships across ORDER owned sponsorship, events, and digital assets, plus talent based brand campaigns.
- Developing market leading strategic partnership proposals.
- Nurturing key existing relationships across corporate and government to drive incremental revenue.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the growth of the revenue team.
- Contributing to the wider revenue team strategic business priorities.
Competencies, Qualifications, Experience and Key Attributes
- A minimum 3 years experience in a mid-range sales role within the advertising & media industry – esports or traditional sports industry experience encouraged.
- Strong understanding of digital, print, social and broadcast media.
- Experience in new business development initiatives and activities.
- Established and relevant market and client relationships.
- Proven ability to think strategically in the development of sales proposals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Liaising with client services, editorial, production and design to provide creative new advertising solutions for clients.
- Be available to work from our Collingwood facility at least 5 days per month.
- Be available for events which may be outside of normal business hours.
ORDER is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and diverse candidates. We provide a welcoming, safe, and flexible approach to work and provide an environment that benefits from and enables the best from everyone.