(Closed) Graphic Designer
We’re seeking an experienced and driven Graphic Designer to join our organisation to work with us on industry leading projects.
You’ll play an integral role in the creation and execution of all of our digital and print media designs and on-going campaigns. The role requires a person who is highly organised, able to deliver under pressure of deadlines & can bring a unique creative approach to any project. A versatile range of design skills will be utilised in projects & campaigns expanding digital, social, print, apparel & events.
The role also requires the ability to work autonomously & proactively with a large amount of creative freedom - with an expectation that your knowledge and dedication will positively impact the whole organisation.
ORDER is Oceania’s premier esports and gaming organisation. Based in Melbourne, the company was founded in 2017 and has since gone on to be the region's winningest esports organisation. Currently ORDER has professional gamers competing in League of Legends, Counter Strike, Valorant, Rainbow Six and Fighting Games. In a first for the region, earlier this year ORDER took residency at our new facility in Collingwood Melbourne, which will feature the Alienware esports high performance room, Logitech G streaming room, production studio and administrative offices.
Looking forward, ORDER is continuing to build out the brand, incorporating gaming, lifestyle, and licensed content, gaming production, and apparel – with a vision to inspire and foster creativity, while shaping the future of youth and popular culture.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create designs for banners, websites, landing pages, social media and other related design assets
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Organise and maintain libraries of creative assets and resources
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Assist across all forms of design across the business, including web, digital, activations, events & apparel
Competencies, Qualifications, Experience and Key Attributes
- Versatility in skills and applications
- Proficient in Adobe Design Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc)
- Passion for gaming and esports is a big advantage
- Capabilities of producing animated / motion graphics is preferred
- Work autonomously and proactively with a large amount of creative freedom
ORDER is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and diverse candidates. We provide a welcoming, safe, and flexible approach to work and provide an environment that benefits from and enables the best from everyone.