We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to help us maintain and develop a well-functioning work environment.
This position will provide on-site support to all aspects of the ORDER company. The ideal candidate is someone that finds joy in working in Esports and is looking to develop their career. This hire should be service minded, detail oriented, resourceful, and comfortable liaising with all employees and departments at ORDER face to face.
ORDER is Oceania’s premier esports and gaming organisation. Based in Melbourne, the company was founded in 2017 and has since gone on to be the region's winningest esports organisation. Currently ORDER has professional gamers competing in League of Legends, Counter Strike, Valorant, Rainbow Six and Fighting Games. In a first for the region, earlier this year ORDER took residency at our new facility in Collingwood Melbourne, which will feature the Alienware esports high performance room, Logitech G streaming room, production studio and administrative offices.
Looking forward, ORDER is continuing to build out the brand, incorporating gaming, lifestyle, and licensed content, gaming production, and apparel – with a vision to inspire and foster creativity, while shaping the future of youth and popular culture.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead our logistical department to ensure players receive equipment in a timely manner
- Respond to on-site emergency situations, as needed
- Manage the overall appearance and condition of the Office
- Manage all acquisition and relocation of equipment, furniture and technology
- Coordinate with Maintenance and Contractors for any work being performed at the Office
- Create office procedures for staff visiting the office with regards to safety, security and operation
- Supervise team bootcamps at the Office and offer support with food and travel recommendations
Competencies, Qualifications, Experience and Key Attributes
- Attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Readily available, available after hours, weekends and holidays as needed
- Local to the area or good understanding of the Office surroundings
- Access to a vehicle
ORDER is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and diverse candidates. We provide a welcoming, safe, and flexible approach to work and provide an environment that benefits from and enables the best from everyone.