Oooh is a team of 30 who have built some of the biggest global phenomenons in video and video games and have come together with a moonshot mission. Backed by an incredible group of Silicon Valley and LA VC’s, founders, product and technology leaders and entertainment moguls—all of whom feel personally connected to our purpose—we’ve been quietly building a smarter and healthier next-gen digital platform focused on younger audiences. And, one that’s way more fun. That’s about all we are saying publicly right now :)
We’re looking for a QA Analyst to join our team! Working either from our office in Kelowna, British Columbia OR remotely, you’ll be working with our in house QA Team and external team to ensure our product meets and exceeds industry expectations of a social platform and pushes the limits of content creation.
This role needs someone who brings a great understanding of app development on both iOS and Android platforms. If you have experience working with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, as well as a history working as QA on teams developing for mobile gaming or mobile media creation we encourage you to apply!
- You will create, maintain, and utilize test suite/plans to find defects/errors within the product. Including but not limited to, visual/audio defects, edge case errors, and user quality of life improvements
- Track and accurately regress defects as resolutions are implemented
- Communicate effectively with Developers, Designers and Product Managers on a daily basis
- Test product extensively; knowing every nook and cranny of the app and understand it from a user’s perspective
- 1+ Years of QA experience with mobile development iOS/Android
- 1+ products shipped on iOS/Android stores with in-app purchases
- Solid understanding of Testsuite management tools such as Testrail, Google Sheets, or Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Must be comfortable being on camera recording!
- Experience with mobile game/video development teams, Agile workflow
- Experience with Younger audience focussed apps for moderation testing and safety
- Understanding of Game design, AR, Body Tracking, Facial Recognition software and technology
Small team moving fast; all of the ownership with none of the BS.