Senior Live Ops Software Engineer
Our client needs amazing Software Engineers. World class mobile gameplay company looking for a roll-up your-sleeves, hands on Software Engineer that will do a deep dive with systems, tools and features to build player-first mobile games that users play on an international scale. Must be a problem solver across their whole stack, interest in idle games.
- Must know how to conduct full game enhancements, features improvements and bug fixes to our major titles in the live ops team
- Work on existing tools for content creation
- Add new functionalities and improve dev workflows
- Must be flexible to work across multiple games
- Implement systems and architecture for live games
- Collaborate with Designers. Must have an editing eye to suggest improvements to processes, workflows and tools
- Must have no ego, be hands-on, tackle engineering goals, open to learning, head-on, ability to write and work on high quality documented code
- 2-5 years building top production software systems
- C# and Unity is needed
- Agile experience needed
- Great with time management, detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Cloud services knowledge like AWS and GCP
- Idle game, video game, mobile game, entertainment, F2P experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience shipping a title is a plus
- Must be flexible, open minded, passionate about gaming, keep up with game trends
- If you have any backend experience, that is nice too. Knowledge of REST API's
- Knowledge of dev practices like code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Strong independent and collaborative worker
Apply today to learn more!