Jr. QA Manager (Gaming)
Looking for a Gaming QA Manager to be be onsite, reliable 5 days a week in a suburb of Sacramento. QA Lead will oversee current PC/Console QA Tester Team who are also currently onsite. Looking for someone with 2 years of QA experience and any prior management experience in any industry is fine.
- Must be good at bug tracking solutions (JIRA / DevTrack / Bugzilla / etc.). JIRA is strongly preferred
- Must be good with gaming, PC and console industry trends
- Must have familiarity with game consoles like Xbox, PlayStation, Switch
- Must know how to manage QA resources
- Must know how. to schedule onsite and offsite testing teams
- Must lead and train QA team on process and workflow
- Must hold the team to high standards of QA
- Must know how to develop functional test cases and test plans
- Must know how to triage through bugs
- Must perform functional and compliance testing
- Bug reporting experience
- Oversee end of day reporting
- Must be reliable to work on 1st party licensors like Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo and more
- Must understand how to show producers and leadership qualitative issues and game bug issues
- Coordinate the setup of hardware and test resources
- Manage bug database on-boarding, usage, and reporting quality
RELOCATION IS OFFERED. USA ONLY.
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!