Onward Play's client, a AAA game studio, needs a Software Engineer specializing in Gameplay. Relocation is offered for strong candidates that are a background match. Our client is looking for their next indelible hire to dedicate a career to building and working on an incredible game working alongside a wonderful culture and team of game vet professionals.
- Experience with dev schedules to keep things on track
- Design and implement gameplay features
- Must be strong with the dev supporting systems.
- Debug features
- Work with creative and design team
- Work close with QA team and technical team
- Able to work well independently but also collab
- Very strong communicator, detail oriented
- 5-10+ years of experience in game industry
- C++, skills with driving change, driving the vision, developing a large game system
- Very reliable and self motivated
- Strong knowledge in animation, combat, optimization
Apply now to learn more about this incredible opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.