Engineering Lead (East Coast)
Onward Play's client is looking for a Engineer Lead with senior game experience. AAA experience preferred. Must be able to lead, mentor, manager, train engineer team. This team you will lead does projects like game videos, VR/AR and larger scale events.
Day To Day:
- Must be a large helper in the engineering department and mentoring the team. Be the project lead, watch over team members and communicate department projects, challenges, project production etc.
- Partner with VP and other Director level to strategize
- Manage the career growth for engineers across multiple projects
- Manage risk of projects and identify growth opportunities
- Manage project technologies, timelines and tools
- 7+ years of industry and technical experience
- At least 3-5 years of management experience
- Mentorship skills
- Team leadership skills
- Large passion for product excellence and game excellence
- Held a leadership roles while building software systems for shipped titles
- Must have hands-on coding knowledge and background
- Agile development methods
- Must be able to estimate project costs, timelines
- Communication skills
- Must know all the updated trends in gaming for technologies, processes, tools, and workflows
- Must have a high level of productivity and effectiveness
- Roll up your sleeves, collaborative attitude
Apply now to learn more!