(Closed) DevOps Engineer (Mobile Game)
Canadian game company in need of a DevOps Engineer to deliver on the scale and responsiveness of back-end systems to support games in live operations. Must have large AWS experience, knowledge building infrastructure and tools for other engineers to make features.
- Must know how to design and implement code pipelines with Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Must know how to take control of infrastructure as code (IaC) to coordinate software release and increase the speed of deployments
- Needs to be able to set alerts/monitors on pipelines and production environments
- Must be able to automate manual tasks to make software development faster
- Manage Jenkins installations
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS
- Must have production experience with CI/CD tools and automation languages
- Needs to have experience working with containerized applications
- Strong communicator and managing skills
Apply now to learn more about this role!