Game Server Administrator
As a Game Server Administrator within the OneQode Network Operations time, you'll support the Gaming and esports clients across all of OneQode. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be ensuring OneQode Group Game Server systems are online and maintenance of the LA-based game server hardware in the OneQode network.
- Maintain inventory of OneQode Cold Spares in our Los Angeles Storage Facility
- Work with the OneQode NOC for any remote hands work required in our LA PoPs
- Respond to Support tickets regarding Game servers.
- Use your familiarity with building computes (Intel and AMD) to build new servers to support new products.
- You MUST be able to work in Los Angeles.
- Understanding of CSGO, TF2, Arma 3 and Minecraft Game servers a MUST.
- Strong Understanding of TC ADMIN
- Understanding of WHMCS
- You understand basic network troubleshooting systems
- You have a strong understanding in the building of PC's
- You have a Drivers Licence and Car to attend emgergency call outs within the DataCentre
- You have either a Green Card or US citizenship
- Experience using image deployment software such as Norton Ghost
- Familiarity with performance and benchmarking tools
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Able to carry/lift 40lbs
- Expirence with other game server deamons.
- Experience with maintaining hardware across several platforms; mobile, console, and PC.
- Networking experience
Please send through CV, Cover Letter and Desired Salary.