(Closed) Team Manager - Fortnite
Established in May 2019, ONECHANCE is an organization fueled by a love for eSports and competitive gaming. Our mission is to provide players with the tools they need to dominate within the constantly growing eSports world. Currently, we are looking for a Team Manager for our Fortnite squad.
TEAM MANAGER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize scrims and a weekly practice schedule for the players.
- Seek out tournaments and leagues for the players to compete in.
- Assist in the player recruitment process.
- Keep the team in a positive atmosphere.
- Effectively communicate with ONECHANCE staff.
- Organize and report player reviews.
- Excellent team building skills. Must be able to communicate and build relationships with players and staff.
- Organizational skills.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Fortnite Professional and Amateur scenes.
- Previous team management experience is not required, however it is valued.
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter for us to read.