Social Media Manager
*A Cover Letter attached to your resume in one file is mandatory in your application, applicants who do not submit one will not be considered*
One of the best ways to stand out is to write a cover letter. We promise that we'll read it. There are a lot of people who haven't worked in esports or gaming, but who are passionate about it and have capabilities and experiences that will accelerate our growth and success. Let your cover letter say what your resume can't. We want to hear from you.
ONE Esports is the esports arm of ONE Championship, Asia's largest global sports media property, and is formed via a joint venture with Dentsu Inc., the leading advertising agency in Japan and one of the largest in the world. As the Home of Esports, our mission is to celebrate and share with the world the stories and values of esports heroes, who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams, and inspiration.
ONE Esports is composed of oneesports.gg and a live experiential business. Oneesports.gg is a Top 5 global esports site that reaches millions of visitors each month, and delivers to its community the latest esports news, reviews, features, how-to guides, and in-depth stories on esports athletes, teams, and fans. The site is currently localized in Bahasa Indonesia, English, Thai, and Vietnamese. Oneesports.gg is complemented by ONE Esports’ live experiential business, which creates and executes world-class esports competitions and experiences that amaze fans and feature the world’s best esports talent. ONE Esports uniquely provides partners with an always-on, 360-degree, turnkey solution to access and connect with the esports ecosystem.
This is a key role that will shape the future of ONE Esports. You must be a superstar that loves a start-up, fast-paced environment. Deep down inside, you have a desire to be a part of something great.
- Responsible for conceptualization of a social media calendar for ONE Esports
- Develop innovative social media strategies that target audiences across various social media channels
- Create and monitor paid social media campaigns and building of custom audiences.
- Work with cross-functional departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with ad campaigns, and other brand messages
- Research social media best practices and create actionable insights based on industry trends.
- Analyze social media campaigns to determine areas of improvement, where necessary
- Manage daily social communication, consumer listen and response, sentiment analysis and enquiries.
- Assist with analysis of social media marketing efforts and key metrics
- 5+ years working in Social Media Marketing
- Background in Social Media, Content Development, Content Strategy, Content Programming, Digital Marketing, Brand Management
- Have a passion for video games and social media
- Fanatical attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills to manage workflow, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to think, plan, and execute autonomously
- Ability to work nights and weekends