Senior Creative Designer
ONE Esports is the esports arm of ONE Championship, Asia's largest global sports media property, and is formed via a joint venture with Dentsu Inc., the leading advertising agency in Japan and one of the largest in the world. As the Home of Esports, our mission is to celebrate and share with the world the stories and values of esports heroes, who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams, and inspiration.
As part of the global creative team at ONE Esports, you will work closely with the Marketing and Content teams to develop creative assets for esports across multiple platforms and for a plethora of purposes. For example, your designs will be used for social media, event marketing, esports broadcasting, merchandise, and partnership promotions. You will also develop new creative graphic solutions that meet and push the brand goals.
- Responsible for developing and executing creative concepts to meet the project objectives in a timely manner
- Oversee creation of event logos, merchandise, stream overlays and digital marketing/editorial assets
- Develop social media assets, POP and OOH print materials
- Shape brand standards and ensure branding consistency across B2C and B2B channels, for both static and video content
- Supervise design team and track their day-to-day performance
- Hire and collaborate with vendors and review their quality and cost to ensure deliverables are met on time, on budget, and on standard
- Initiate new projects and methods to continually improve processes
One of the best ways to stand out is to write a cover letter. We promise that we'll read it. There are a lot of people who haven't worked in esports or gaming, but who are passionate about it and have capabilities and experiences that will accelerate our growth and success. Let your cover letter say what your resume can't. We want to hear from you.
- A cover letter attached with your resume
- Portfolio for review is required
- 3+ years experience in graphic design, or a similar role
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom
- Motion graphic, web design and/or illustration skills are a plus
- Mac platform proficiency
- Strong communication and proof-reading skills
- Ability to multitask; move from one project to the next throughout the day as deadlines dictate
- Able to work overtime, weekends and comfortable with frequent travel
- Experience with esports and a passion for video games is preferred