(Closed) Head of Social
ONE Esports is looking for a Head of Social to build our content and distribution operations across multiple platforms.ONE Esports is the esports arm of ONE Championship, Asia's largest global sports media property, and is formed via a joint venture with Dentsu Inc., the leading advertising agency in Japan and one of the largest in the world. As the Home of Esports, our mission is to celebrate and share with the world the stories and values of esports heroes, who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams, and inspiration.
ONE Esports is composed of oneesports.gg and a live experiential business. Oneesports.gg is a Top 5 global esports site that reaches millions of visitors each month, and delivers to its community the latest esports news, reviews, features, how-to guides, and in-depth stories on esports athletes, teams, and fans. The site is currently localized in Bahasa Indonesia, English, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese.
Oneesports.gg is complemented by ONE Esports' live experiential business, which creates and executes world-class esports competitions and experiences that amaze fans and feature the world's best esports talent. ONE Esports uniquely provides partners with an always-on, 360-degree, turnkey solution to access and connect with the esports ecosystem.
The Head of Social will be responsible for all social content, publishing, planning strategy, programming, and optimization across ONE Esports channels. This is a key role that will involve building a world-class team and optimizing budgets to meet significant growth targets.
- Develop and implement ONE Esports social media content and distribution strategy in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Work with the Chief Content Officer ONE Esports to set direction, strategy, output and key performance indicators for success.
- Effectively communicate the strategy to team members and oversee deliver.
- Ensure all projects and targets are met or exceeded.
- Build and scale a dynamic social media team to create, programme, and deliver both paid and organic distribution.
- Ensure quality control process and first in class execution and delivery of all content and objectives.
- Track, monitor and optimize performance of content across multiple channels.
- Manage and target budgets to deliver KPIs as required.
One of the best ways to stand out is to write a cover letter. We promise that we'll read it. There are a lot of people who haven't worked in esports or gaming, but who are passionate about it and have capabilities and experiences that will accelerate our growth and success. Let your cover letter say what your resume can't. We want to hear from you.
- A cover letter attached with your resume
- Leadership skills and problem-solving abilities.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience as a key stakeholder in a high growth organization.
- Knowledge of social monitoring tools and analytics.
- Deep understanding of social media products.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and minimum supervision.
- Take direction and constructive criticism to become the best he/she can be where appropriate but also be comfortable working with minimum supervision.