(Closed) Creative Designer
ONE Esports is the esports arm of ONE Championship, Asia's largest global sports media property, and is formed via a joint venture with Dentsu Inc., the leading advertising agency in Japan and one of the largest in the world. As the Home of Esports, our mission is to celebrate and share with the world the stories and values of esports heroes, who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams, and inspiration.
ONE Esports is composed of oneesports.gg and a live experiential business. Oneesports.gg is a Top 5 global esports site that reaches millions of visitors each month, and delivers to its community the latest esports news, reviews, features, how-to guides, and in-depth stories on esports athletes, teams, and fans. The site is currently localized in Bahasa Indonesia, English, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese. Oneesports.gg is complemented by ONE Esports’ live experiential business, which creates and executes world-class esports competitions and experiences that amaze fans and feature the world’s best esports talent. ONE Esports uniquely provides partners with an always-on, 360-degree, turnkey solution to access and connect with the esports ecosystem.
The Creative Designer is an exceptionally talented, creative, and driven designer. As part of the global creative team at ONE Championship, you will work closely with the Marketing and Content teams to develop creative assets for esports across multiple platforms and for a plethora of purposes. For example, your designs will be used for social media, event marketing, recruiting, and partnership promotions. You will also develop new creative graphic solutions that meet and push the brand goals.
- Responsible for developing and executing creative concepts to meet the project objectives in a timely manner
- Design streaming overlays and templates for upcoming events
- Develop digital, POP and OOH materials
- Manage multiple creative and design projects from conceptualization to completion
- Hire and collaborate with vendors and review their quality and cost to ensure deliverables are met on time, on budget, and on standard
- Initiate new projects and methods to continually improve processes
One of the best ways to stand out is to write a cover letter. We promise that we'll read it. There are a lot of people who haven't worked in esports or gaming, but who are passionate about it and have capabilities and experiences that will accelerate our growth and success. Let your cover letter say what your resume can't. We want to hear from you.
- A cover letter attached with your resume
- 3+ years experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom
- Mac platform proficiency
- Attention to detail and artistic criteria
- Strong communication and proof-reading skills
- Resourceful and problem solver
- Ability to multitask; move from one project to the next throughout the day as deadlines dictate
- Portfolio for review is required
- Able to work overtime, weekends and comfortable with frequent travel
- Experience with esports and a passion for video games is preferred