(Closed) Community & Talent Manager
ONE Esports is the esports arm of ONE Championship, Asia's largest global sports media property, and is formed via a joint venture with Dentsu Inc., the leading advertising agency in Japan and one of the largest in the world. As the Home of Esports, our mission is to celebrate and share with the world the stories and values of esports heroes, who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams, and inspiration.
ONE Esports is composed of oneesports.gg and a live experiential business. Oneesports.gg is a Top 5 global esports site that reaches millions of visitors each month, and delivers to its community the latest esports news, reviews, features, how-to guides, and in-depth stories on esports athletes, teams, and fans. The site is currently localized in Bahasa Indonesia, English, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese. Oneesports.gg is complemented by ONE Esports’ live experiential business, which creates and executes world-class esports competitions and experiences that amaze fans and feature the world’s best esports talent. ONE Esports uniquely provides partners with an always-on, 360-degree, turnkey solution to access and connect with the esports ecosystem.
Do you enjoy working and building relationships with the gaming and esports community? Do you have an existing network of YouTube/Twitch influencers, esports players and teams, and cosplayers? If you do, please apply and join our dynamic team and build the Home of Esports.
- Develop strategies and plans to leverage game communities to increase the awareness of ONE Esports’ brand and events
- Collaborate with the social team to engage with players, community leaders, and fans on social media and share/contextualize the engagement we generate
- Report on the trending topics/issues of the community
- Assist in building a direct to player communication experience with the community, including on-the-ground support during live events
- Support live broadcast/play support and coverage, including proactive messaging and reporting
- During streams, monitor comments, engage the community, provide timely responses, and highlight key issues
- Serve as the lead point of contact between influencers and their agents/managers
- Stay current on the top influencers in each country recommend the best influencers for ONE Esports’ campaigns
- Oversee influencer campaigns to ensure timely and accurate execution and coordinate logistics
- Measure and analyze the growth and engagement metrics generated by ONE Esports’ influencer marketing campaigns
- 2 years of working with community
- Experience in the video games industry
- Have a passion for video games
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge and practical application of social media and influencer marketing
- Ability to speak more than one language is preferred as our talents come from all over the world
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management