Omnidrone is a rapidly-growing start-up partnered with top US publisher Scopely to make the next generation of hit mobile games. Based in the heart of Barcelona with the Mediterranean and the Sagrada Familia on either side, Omnidrone is bringing together the best and brightest game makers in the world to create unforgettable player experiences.
Omnidrone is seeking an experienced game designer with in-depth knowledge of mobile games to design innovative features and gameplay. The ideal team member is creative, detail-oriented in documentation, and an excellent collaborator across multiple disciplines. Additionally, they should be able to analyse competitors to form new designs and improve on existing comparable games.
What you'll be doing:
- Integrate Combat Logic for Character
- Add the Description and Details of the Ability
- Update the Design Documentation
- Contribute to improve the global combat balancing and player experience
What we're looking for:
- Game Development Experience or Portfolio demonstrating Design and/or technical design skills
- Genuine interest in Mobile RPG (experience as a end game player is an asset)
- Knowledge of scripting fundamentals (Visual Scripting or Coding skills an asset)
- Game Engine Knowledge (preferably Unity)