OhP Gaming has been establishing themselves as a home for Esports, Entertainment, and Lifestyle since 2019.
OhP Gaming was founded by CEO Ray Vasquez in June of 2019. With the help of his Staff and top competitive players, OhP has been able to make a steadily increasing name for themselves across the competitive E-Sports scene.
You will be working closely with our Creative Director, who will assist with graphics and ideas, as well as working closely with our marketing team to generate ideas and strategies.
As this is a voluntary role, there are no expectations for the candidate to have any experience. We just ask for your passion and a few hours each week to help guide OhP Gaming in tackling their goals and producing the best possible content at hand. Perfect for someone hoping to gain some initial experience working within Esports, Students or someone looking to offer a helping hand to a rapidly growing Esports organization.
- Attend staff meetings
- Conduct Content Creator meetings
- Attend/Conduct Creator Interviews
- Track requested data & analytics
- Hold Content Creators accountable with their requirements
- Make sure all projects handed in by creators are correctly submitted over to our editors and creative team
- Strong communication skills
- Creative ideas and concept development
- Production management