Game Economy Designer
Coming in as our first specialised economy designer, this role's first key objective will be improving Frag's economy and monetisation strategies - before focusing on future projects we create. You'll be our first dedicated economy designer - a responsibility that was previously managed by our founder Stan and our Game Product Leads.
The role will:
- Develop game economy systems for existing and future games
- Identify and develop the purchase drivers in the game economy context
- Work closely with the product leads to optimize existing design for free to play mechanics
- Work closely with the development team to see those designs refined and metrics implemented
- Analyze the collected data, report the performing/underperforming aspects of the game economic model and provide solutions to management team.
Ideally you'll have:
- Strong experience of Game Design: ideally shipped successful mobile products
- Proven understanding of F2P design for mobile
- Experienced working with in-game economies and mobile monetisation strategies
- Passion for games!
- Fluent English
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75009)