Sales Manager (Europe Region)
OG Esports (OG) is a European premium tier one esports organization fostering teams in Dota 2, CS:GO and Valorant. With over $35 million in prize winnings and a long track record of championship titles, OG esports is the home of competitive excellence and a loving gaming brand.
Working closely with (and reporting to) the Head of Partnerships, the Sales Manager will be responsible for exceeding the Organization’s objectives for partner recruitment and generating new sponsorships.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and grow relationships with existing and potential sponsorship clients and exhibitors.
- Prospect and close new sales leads for the organization and build relationships with potential partners.
- Pro-actively build direct relationships with existing partners, influential sponsor/media agencies and new prospects by attending global industry events.
- Oversee every stage of the sales process:
- Securing initial meetings
- Delivering OG sales presentations
- Shaping partnership proposals
- Negotiating rights & inventory
- Contract sign-off.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to ensure that the organization’s brand narrative is clearly articulated through all Partnership communication and prospecting.
- Professionally represent OG Esports at all times.
- 3+ years’ sales experience preferably in the sports or esports industry, with a track record of sales sponsorship success
- Excellent knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel and database-related platforms
- Experience working with international agencies on partnerships in North America, Europe, or Southeast Asia regions
- Excellent time management, organization, able to multi-task and have strong written and verbal skills
- Clear ability to communicate effectively and follow up on post meeting actions
- Candidate must be in CET Time Zone or within a 2 Time Zone difference.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to deliver sales pipelines, presentations and sales with a high level of accuracy
- Have an extensive understanding of the Esports industry
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or other relevant fields.
- Have a rolodex of clients and proven track record of generating new business
Compensation: Competitive Salary with commission-based bonus structure
Location: Denmark with Remote available