(Closed) Social Media Manager
Octane City is currently looking for a creative & enthusiastic Social Media Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who's wanting to start a new career, and potentially make Esports their full-time job in the future with us!
What you'll be doing:
- Creating social media content, manage & write posts, work closely as a team with management
- Interact with our audience
- Report to management about monthly statistics of all Octane City social media platforms
- Keep up to date with our players and streamers, while promoting them
- Come up with ideas, strategies and plans to how our social media platforms can be grown effectively based on audience liking's and more
- Must be based in EU (due to timezone differences)
- Some previous social media management experience is preferred, but not required
- Passion for Esports
- Be fluent in English. Any relevant qualifications (e.g English GCSE) and/or speaking more than 1 language is a plus
- Knowledge of photoshop and video editing software is also a plus
If you think you're suitable for the role and want to work with us, apply now!
Good luck on your application. We're looking forward to hear from you!