(Closed) Tools Support Engineer
Obsidian is looking for an experienced Tools Support Engineer with excellent communication skills to develop and maintain proprietary tools as well as provide support to internal and external teams using those tools.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, and works well supporting multiple teams simultaneously.
- Maintain and add features to Obsidian's proprietary RPG tools
- Support internal and external teams with troubleshooting, documentation, bug fixes, and feature requests
- Update tools to better support offsite users
- Collaborate with internal game teams to identify tool needs and requirements
- Proficiency in C# and C/C++
- Experience with WinForms and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience as a Tools Engineer
- A passion for tools programming and service oriented support
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication and team skills
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience using Unreal Engine
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Azure or other cloud computing services
- Experience with Python
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.