Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a talented and passionate Recruiter to help us find the best and brightest in our mission to make the best role-playing games this world has ever seen.
The Recruiter will source and track candidates, screen applicants, arrange interviews, and assist in onboarding as well as a variety of administrative tasks related to the recruitment process. The ideal candidate will have experience with full-cycle recruitment, a commitment to making long-lasting relationships, and a passion for games.
This is a full-time, on-site position, at our headquarters in Irvine, California.
- Source the best talent through creative marketing, research, trade show presence, and outreach
- Thoroughly understand the needs of our hiring managers and pre-screen potential employees
- Personally greet new hires before their interview and do everything to make a prospective employee’s interview as comfortable as possible. Once hired, keep in touch and help them become acclimated to life here in Irvine and at the studio
- Actively make Obsidian feel awesome for our employee family and prospective candidates through events, studio upgrades, and more
- Create reports for weekly and quarterly recruitment metrics
- Support and sustain the studio’s employee onboarding program
- Research new hiring practices as well as process improvements and assist with the implementation of new strategies
- College outreach and studio tour coordination
- One or more years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Incredible attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study and/or relevant prior recruiting experience
- Able to work independently and organize time efficiently
- Experience recruiting for the video game industry
- Passion for gaming, particularly the kinds of games Obsidian creates: RPGs
- Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.