Obsidian Entertainment is looking for an Production Intern to join us for our Obsidian University Internship Program and help make our next world-class role-playing game.
You will work closely with a small team to produce a compelling narrative experience and a beautiful world. Responsibilities include tasking, organizing meetings, managing spreadsheets, prioritizing work, scheduling the team, and many other tasks that fall under the production umbrella. The ideal candidate for this position has some form of leadership experience and needs to be organized as well as excited to learn about and improve upon the process of making games.
If you are passionate about planning, obsessed with organization and enjoy empowering others, the Production Intern role may be the perfect fit for you.
- Working in Jira and Confluence to keep the team organized and prioritized
- Creating schedules for the team to track deliveries for our milestones
- Organizing meetings to resolve issues delaying the team
- Establishing an understanding of the team's velocity and showing cost analysis of our features and assets
- Identifying issues in our communication pipelines as well as creating and establishing solutions
- An excitement for narrative-heavy gameplay experiences
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with leading teams of people
- Able to remain organized in a constantly changing and adapting environment
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have led small game projects, ran a tabletop campaign, or was a guild leader in an MMORPG
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence
- Comfort with public speaking
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.