Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a dynamic Lead Producer with a passion for all facets of game development to join the team making our next world-class RPG.
If you've got stellar production skills, love to liaise, and are excited about empowering teams to deliver, then let's talk!
- Define the meaningful milestones of the team and organize the individual strike teams that will be used to accomplish the goals of each milestone
- Manage the Production team, Outsource Managers and Lead Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Break down project milestones into initiatives, commitments, and individual tasks – and schedule these
- Ensure projects are running smoothly and coordinate with internal teams and external partners and stakeholders
- Anticipate, identify, communicate, and address project risks such as scope versus timeline, pipeline inefficiencies, resource bottlenecks, quality issues, unanticipated scope changes and feature creep
- Four or more years of production or development experience, including at least one shipped AAA title
- Proven experience in scheduling and delivering results from concept to post-launch support
- Ability to solicit, gather, and distill feedback to key themes and provide editorial guidance on all aspects of game development: art, design, playability, technology, audio, marketing, public relations, etc., as needed
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to professionally address large groups of people and interact with press, publishing partners, and other industry professionals
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Excel
- Game industry experience in a non-Production role
- A role-playing game zealot
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.