Obsidian Entertainment is currently looking for a talented Graphics Programmer to join our growing team of RPG developers.
The Graphics Programmer will develop leading-edge graphics that deliver the artistic vision of our next world class RPG. Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time and works well in a team environment.
If you are a passionate Programmer that is excited about improving graphics performance and efficiency, then we need to connect!
- Collaborate with the team to achieve the artistic vision for the game
- Analyze and improve performance and memory usage across all target platforms
- Develop and maintain new and existing tools for the artists
- Author new shaders and effects
- Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience developing for PC and consoles
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Experience with DirectX, HLSL, and GPU programming
- Interest in the latest rendering technologies, techniques, hardware, and API’s
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Skilled at performance analysis, optimization, and debugging
- Strong math skills
- Unreal Engine experience
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.