(Closed) Human Resources Manager
We are a fast-growing company made up of gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. Our company is staffed with creative, motivated people who truly love what we do and we are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding to play games.
As NZXT’s Manager, Human Resources, you will provide people operation solutions for talent acquisition, development and retention through the cultivation of company culture and the engagement of its people. The Manager, Human Resources epitomizes employee service, by focusing on human resource partnering, support and expertise in the areas of organizational development, recruitment, onboarding, and performance management for the duration of the employee life cycle.
Talent Acquisition/Onboarding 25%
- Oversee recruiting and staffing process;create innovative and effective recruitment strategies.
- Understand department’s staffing needs and ensures diverse slate of qualified candidates are being sourced and referred to manager in a timely manner.
- Oversee critical hire process and provide necessary documentation for position and offer approval.
- Lead new hire on-boarding process and support hiring manager in developing overall orientation plan.
- Manage Exit Interview process; determine any trends and take proactive approach to resolve future issues.
Employee Relations 15%
- Provide guidance to managers and employees on all employee relation issues.
- With input from the Sr. Directors, Human Resources, coordinate issues related to organization re-structures.
Performance Management 15%
- Ensure robust and effective goal setting and Performance Management process is conducted on a timely basis.
- Assist with employee performance issues to ensure appropriate corrective action steps are taken, including coaching, verbal / written warnings (corrective action), Performance Improvement Plans.
- Supports the development of management and employees through the implementation of various training programs.
- Ensure compliance of mandatory training programs.
General HR Compliance/Support 30%
- Ensure legal compliance with all applicable local state and federal employment laws, including but not limited to FLSA, FMLA and ADA to minimize risk/exposure to the company.
- Help strengthen company culture and develop the NZXT employer brand by cultivating an employee community through engagement events and people operation programs.
- Provide support to the payroll function, including ensuring compliance with wage & labor laws and assistance with setting up payroll in various states and other countries.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by the position’s manager.
- A minimum of 5 years HR business partner/people operations experience, with at least 2 years leading a team.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, a combination of experience and education may substitute for this requirement.
- Experience with developing processes and procedures in a start-up environment.
- Experience and interest in the technology, hardware, and/or gaming industries is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of payroll and payroll processing
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be results oriented.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, start-up organization, with the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities or new responsibilities.
- PHR or SPHR Certified is a plus
WHO WE ARE:
We are gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to help realize the PC as the best possible gaming platform. Our company is staffed with creative, motivated people who truly love what we do and we are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding to build the gaming PC of your dreams. NZXT’s company values are:
- Pursue Passion - We are a company of gamers creating the best products for gamers. Revel in that.
- Foster Community - Work among friends. Listen to and support our users. Both ensure our continued success.
- Demonstrate Courage - Go beyond what's expected. Do not compromise or fear making mistakes.
- Be Humble - Confidence is vital, but there's always more to know and achieve.
- Accept Responsibility - What we think, say, and do must be in complete alignment. Own victory and defeat.
- Look Further - Great ideas come from anywhere, not just our industry. Expand where you seek inspiration