Customer Service Specialist - (Bilingual Italian)
NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
NZXT is looking for a driven and customer-friendly Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team.
Must be bi-lingual English and Italian. Position may be remote or based in Munich, Germany.
As an NZXT Customer Service Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our fellow PC gamers and represent NZXT as a brand. Our team is made for those who take pride in helping others. We are looking for a talented Customer Service Specialist who has a passion for computers and technology to join our team. You will provide great customer service by using excellent in-depth knowledge of company products as well as by communicating effectively with team members within the Customer Service Department.
Here, you’ll join us on a mission to deliver the best Customer Service in the PC industry. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. The candidate should have a passion for both hardware and software, ability to troubleshoot and have a strong work ethic.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the end-user needs.
- Deliver outstanding service and support to end-users using CRM platform.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Be the first to evaluate latest beta features.
- Must be fluent in Italian and English (Tri-lingual German a plus!)
- Strong passion for PC gaming and hardware
- 1 – 2 years of Customer Service Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Unwavering patience and empathy for helping solve customer issues
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to methodically test for usability and performance issues
- Knowledgeable in computer hardware