(Closed) Customer Service Representative
NZXT is a eading manufacturer of hardware and software for PC gaming industry. We are a group of innovative people who aspire to be better tomorrow than we are today. As a company that is seeing aggressive growth year over year, we are driven by the yearning to explore, create, change and push boundaries. Our culture revolves around having a passion to walk off the well-beaten path and turn away from the status quo.
NZXT is looking for a driven and customer-friendly Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team. in Munich, Germany.
As an NZXT Customer Service Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our fellow PC gamers and represent NZXT as a brand. Our team is made for those who take pride in helping others. We are looking for a talented Customer Service Specialist who has a passion for computers and technology to join our team. You will provide great customer service by using excellent in-depth knowledge of company products as well as by communicating effectively with team members within the Customer Service Department.
Here, you’ll join us on a mission to deliver the best Customer Service in the PC industry. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. The candidate should have a passion for both hardware and software, ability to troubleshoot and have a strong work ethic. This position will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the end-user needs.
- Deliver outstanding service and support to end-users using CRM platform.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Be the first to evaluate latest beta features.
Must be fluent in German and English
- Strong passion for PC gaming and hardware
- 1 – 2 years of Customer Service Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Unwavering patience and empathy for helping solve customer issues
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to methodically test for usability and performance issues
- Knowledgeable in computer hardware